Get your pet home safe if it is ever lost! Microchip IDs are a permanent ID for your pet. The Animal Protection and Education Charity (APE) microchips pets for $25*. This fee includes lifetime registration with FREE online data changes if you should ever move or change your phone number! APE always use veterinary professionals for their microchipping, and not a lay person. Thus, you know your pet will be chipped correctly. All of this for only $25!*
Register online on our Pet Portal and Self Scheduling System.
Why APE uses Datamars microchips and PetLink.net?
- Unlike other forms of pet ID, a microchips cannot be removed or falsified.
- PetLink keeps your personal information safely stored and password-protected online!
- Registration is valid for the life of your pet – no annual or renewal fees!
- 24/7/365 Pet Recovery Hotline
- Free Lost Pet Posters, complete with your pet’s photo
* Price subject to change without notice. An additional $25 surcharge will be charged to unaltered pets.